LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the library. Use of cell-phones is also not allowed
- Smoking, eating, sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the library
- Documents taken out of the shelves must be left on the table. Replacing the books on shelves is not encouraged as it may get misplaced. Misplaced book is like a lost book
- A non-member can use the library material on the premises with the permission of the Librarian.
- Readers should not mark, underline, dog-ear, write, tear pages or otherwise damage the library documents.
- Newspapers, magazines and journals must be read only in the library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading areas.
- No library material can be taken out of the library without permission. Unauthorized removal of anything belonging to the library will be treated as theft and dealt accordingly.
- Any one who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership and may be debarred from using the library facilities.
- Suggestions on all aspects, of library services are welcome.